Albertina Striped Sun HatSunshine Tienda
The Albertina hat is created with palm fronds harvested from the banks of the Chixoy River, and accented with the brightly colored bands that are hand loomed by talented Guatemalan female artisans. // note the hat's name: a nod to its talented maker.
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you size up and use sizing tape to ensure the perfect fit.
- XS/S measures approx. 55cm
- M/L measures approx. 58cm
SPECIAL NOTE: Store your hat on a flat surface so that the brim can flatten if needed.